gray

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Ahead into Belize! :)

Ok so it is a bit late and daylight savings isn't helping. I will be up in the air at 6:10 am and off to Belize. I am so excited to go, to see what the Lords plan has been. I am so glad that He is with us where ever we go. I am so thankful that he has let me go on this trip with him. It will be bigger then I think.
I cant wait to tell you all about it! My hope is in the LORD!  I was thinking about hope and the saying "gave up all hope" or "give up all hope" and I was thinking about how sad it sounds but then I was thinking about our HOPE BEING IN THE LORD when we are children of the most high king and ruler of everything. Then giving "UP" are hope is such a lovely thought. Placing that high up there with our king in his chambers. Our hope is found in God!
This makes me think of a great lyric "our hope is found in the God we trust, any other identity will self destruct."
think on these things, think on wondeful God things :) <3  I pray you find your hope has been given up to our God!

I don't really know what to say for this post.

the verse of the day on my facebook was this:

"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands." Acts 17:24

This is a beautiful reality. And I am so glad it is what we get to live out!
I pray you are all blessed, and grow in the fullness of the Lord, who He is and who you are. I am going to miss many people while on this trip :) have a wonderful 10 days! YOU are loved by a perfect God!

He is faithful, he is just.

<--- this is Emily Porter, life long gift from the Lord I am thankful to call friend! her and i will be working together on this trip starting tomorrow!!! God is good! all the time! God is good!

1 comment:

  1. This is great ! I look forward to reading about your adventures ! I will be praying !

    ReplyDelete