gray

Friday, April 2, 2010

"What does love look like?"

Today will be a simple post, a song by Misty and a poem from a few springs ago. Take some quiet time. Set your heart on the Lord and take a listen to these two things. Have a wonderful weekend. Remember you are made for Love and made by Love. It is on purpose that Christ died for this world. Your true purpose can and will only be found in God. He created you for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ZCIp0HiRo&feature=related

Completing the Grace
By: Jesus and Erika


Break it!
Take it!
My life can not hold it.
It weighs me down, lying on the ground.
My back will break.
My heart will melt.
My head will burst with pain!


The things I’ve done, you know everyone.
How I shiver at the thought of God knowing what I’ve got!
It’s and illness, it’s a plague, covering, corroding what He has made!
How I HATE IT, how I SCREAM!





As I lay there on the floor, my heart doesn’t hurt anymore.
My back feels light.
My head is clear and my eyes drift to who is near.




In His tomb he laid by me, and that is when he arose.
He leans to me with a mighty hand and whispers in a loving voice:
“It was finished 3 days ago. I took it on that day.
Stand up my child for I have taken the blame,
all the guilt, and all the shame.
You have found me here and I have been waiting for the day that I could say:


“YOU’RE FREE”


“YOU’RE FREE”


Take my hand child of mine.
Here in this place, let’s complete the grace.
Burying all your sin,
Let it ALL out, and we will win.
Hand in hand we will live.”






So I reached out and took his hand, it was a perfect fit.
We walked away from the tomb.
I felt so light.
We both turned and looked the tomb was empty,
My sins had been taken.
My lips and hands shaken.


I knew as he turned me back around they never again would be found!
So, God and I walked hand in hand,
And that’s the day my true life began.

No comments:

Post a Comment