gray

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weddings, Road trips and Letters Oh My

Hi Hi blog readers!
Weddings: So this past weekend was Rachael and Josh's wedding. This started out with my road trip to the north woods of WI!  Lots of set up, little details, then wonderful wedding, fun reception, gave a speech and only cried a little. Watched this great couple take there first few steps and dances as husband and wife. It sure made me want my wedding to be here :)

2nd wedding of the year, fun time decorating the car with Stouties!
Rachael and Josh! :) 

1st wedding of the year, Jeff and Alys!

Such a happy couple

Road Trips: Today I leave for a road trip with Mrs. Sarah her 2 cute kiddos, we are off to Oklahoma to stay with our friend Emily and her new puppy for a long weekend! We have been planing this for a long time. So fun that it is here now! I am all packed and have my luggage with me at work today ready and waiting for my 4:30 pick up by Sarah! woohoo.  We will go through the night and reach sun and fun and Mrs. Emily in the morning :)

Letters: I am so happy to say that I now have Dans address! He has been getting many letters from me now :) After 2+ weeks of NO communication, I can send him letters now and... I GOT ONE from him yesterday! Talk about happy, people! These weeks of letters will be so much better then nothing. Funny how we take little things from granted sometimes. How in just a moment letters can seem like the BEST thing. You forget others get talk on the phone, text and actually be in the same room with their fiancées?! what... lol but really I'm so thankful! Thank you to all our friends and family that are encouraging and supporting us and praying for us. It does not go unnoticed! 



Philippians 2

 Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.  Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

Have a great rest of your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment