gray

Tuesday, December 21, 2010


**Another Blog Sing Along **



Loving that I know about this great artist now, thanks for my friend Cassandra! Beckah Shae, WONDERFUL! great music to sing and dance to, and remember the goodness of the LORD. I am enjoying this first week back with family and friends! Winter is off to a great start!
Have a wonderful day <3 

Reminder: My life was created to be about the Lord. About him working, moving, being powerful and wonderful and love. When I remember that it is not about me it is like a breath of fresh air after a snow fall. *

Is he the vision to your sight? Can you see him moving? Am I letting my life be about him, or am I wanting it to be about me?
Get up, sing, dance, listen to the words! Enjoy!
Post and Pics soon! <3 much love

No comments:

Post a Comment