gray

Monday, December 13, 2010

The end of summer... start of winter :)

 Hello, WELCOME to the last post from Costa Rica!
I am heading to the US tomorrow morning! Crazy huh!? I am again so thankful to all of you for supporting me and encouraging me on the way! God has truly blessed these 4 months. "He is faithful to the end, He is faithful to my heart"
SO, this past weekend was the Host Family Party, and off to a Pool Sunday! Enjoy the Pics!

The Christmas tree! and my tico dad's train!!!

Making the cookies for the Host Family Party!

My mom, Nuria, and little Logan! Im going to sure miss these two!

Pizza Toppings!

Babies! <3 

Time to frost the cookies!!! SO much fun!!!

Tica mom and sister! Sarah and Beth with cute little ones!

Compleated cookies!

Sunday swim! silly brother!

Unterwater Nati and Wendol!
A wonderful pool day! and great last weekend!

I hear there are 17" of snow waiting for me to come home.

"An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up."
Proverbs 12:25 Lets start spreading some CHEER!
Love,  from Costa Rica!

No comments:

Post a Comment