gray

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gold

Hello,
So this morning I started reading a book called The Bait of Satan. Got a few pages into it, then stopped to eat breakfast. When I stopped reading I remember LOVING the part I stopped on. Now hours have passed, and I have done many other little "to dos" Then I was listening to a song on YouTube and noticed a beckah shae song on the right hand side. Here is the song. So my memory was tested this afternoon because I saw these big words GOLD. I was just sitting here thinking, what in the world... I just read something cool about Gold.... OH YEAH the book this morning! haha so any whooo. Take a listen while you read the rest of the post. I am so glad that God helps us remember such good things! Just in time!

So the book I am reading is about learning to not take offense, and how important that really is. How offense is used by the enemy to divide UNITY that the LORD WANTS FOR US! So, on to the Gold part. Take a look at Revelation 3:14-18 Jesus calls this church to buy his Gold refined by fire!
Take a look at this next verses when you are done wrapping your head around the first set.
Tested through the fire, 1 Peter 1:6-7  actually take it to the top of 1 :)

"These have come so that your faith - of greater worth then gold, which perishes even though refined by fire- may be proved genuine and my result in praise, glory, and honor when Jesus is revealed."

Our faith will not perish it is of greater worth then gold. My the testing prove it genuine today! May it result in the Praise, Glory, and Honor of God!

SO sing and dance to this great song! We have an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade- go back and read vs. 4 :)

OK have a great day!

1 comment: