gray

Monday, January 31, 2011

Some Winter Shots, A Song, And An Update


Today is a snow filled day here. I'm sitting in my PJ's eating crackers at 8:20 am haha, and putting tea on. And also listening to the You've Got Mail sound track :)

These past weeks have been crazy. I have some happy news! Tomorrow I am starting my new job with Praying Pelican Missions! If you don't remember that is the great, wonderful, sweet, organization that I went to Belize with for a month this past summer! So I will be on their part time staff starting tomorrow :) God is so into details.

Looking at this picture reminds me of the joy of that moment!

I was reminded the other day that Gods plans for us ARE good. I was on the edge of a pity party, OK maybe I was in one, when I just was saying, "but God your plans for me are good!" "What is going on?" This is the moment where you have to take him at his word not how you are feeling or how things are looking. So today I am reminding myself and you that his plans are good for those who love him! And we can be content in all things! Great song by Britt Nicole, Hanging On. Great reminder that we need HIS word.

When I was living in Costa Rica, I went through a book all about holding up your thoughts and your mind to truth, to what is in the word. I know that I learned those things for this season. Hope you are enjoying the song!

Lets end this little update with some cute Ski Date pics! Dan and I headed out on the trails last week. We had fun teaching and learning Cross Country :) soon it will be my turn to learn some Down Hill!






****Enjoy your Monday! ****

1 comment: