gray

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring, a list of things to do

S. Started painting my sisters room! :) It will no longer be orange and aqua rather white and pale gray.
P. Playing up at the cabin. My cousin, sister, Jon, and Dan went up to the cabin with me last weekend! Had a great time playing card games, board games, and walking through the woods.














R. Reading psalm 25, take a look at this great chapter filled with promise! Ran into this one the other day! "All the ways of the LORD are loving and faithful toward those who keep the demands of his covenant."
N. Nearing the end to our FPU study. Only a few weeks left of our Friday night fun! Dan and I sure have been learning a lot!
G. Girl time with Jillian and Jordan painting and drawing this weekend. Something I have wanted to sit down and do for a long time. I can take a picture when I am done and post it for you.

So that has been the current SPRING things, among many others :) Easter week has started! Happy Monday to you all.

1 comment:

  1. fun! too bad the weather doesn't have the Spring memo...

    ReplyDelete