gray

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our New News!

Hello blog readers,  Drummm rolll please!

We found out this past weekend that we will be stationed in North Carolina! It is so wonderful to finally know.  What a new thing, living right by the ocean! Getting to LIVE with my husband! new church, new friends for us, and a new job for me.  We are truly looking forward to these next months :)

Dan will be moving there next Tue from Cali.  Soon after that we will find out when I can move and join him, praying it is very soon after.  The town near the base is Jacksonville, if you want to look at it on a map.

With the move, and unknown but soon date, I had my last day of work Friday at PPM.  Ending one season and starting another.  These next X number of days left in MN I will be visiting with family and friends preparing to move to the South :) 

Now for a little from the Word for your day:
Numbers chapter 13 and 14.  This is a good story for those of us walking into an unknown.  While we may not have some of the literal challenges to fight in front of us but there are things that seem that we cant conquer, that would be very hard and impossible. Today we must remember Gods truth. The Lord is with us. It may seem that moving across the country, having your husband deployed, starting a new job, what ever it is that you are seeing in front of you as your "land to possess" is NO SMALL THING! but we must remember more importantly that OUR GOD IS BIGGER, Our Lord is NO SMALL THING.  The creator of all things! The one who knows all the details of each season of your life. The one who was faithful yesterday is faithful tomorrow. Because no matter what changes in your life, the LORD remains the constant, the Ever Present Help. That is our God!

May you have a great day!
I am praising the Lord today for showing Dan and I where we will move, we waited so long for this news, I am thankful that I know!
~ Mrs. Erika Hallbeck

1 comment:

  1. Congrats my dear sister Erika! Praise the Lord He's so faithful and I'm so ecstatic for you and Dan!

    ReplyDelete