gray

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Waiting

Hello to you all,

I am still writing from MN, as I wait.  All of us have stories of how we have had to wait for something to come.  What have you been waiting for? Or what did you just finish waiting for?  For me, I am waiting to hear the word: OK move to NC, time to live with the Hubby!!  My husband has been in NC for almost 2 weeks now, his most direct "boss" is out in the field with the platoon he is joining so most of the answers we are waiting on are dependant on Dan getting to talk with this man.  So I am in MN waiting and Dan in NC waiting.  We were talking the other day about how we are in the "same boat" but feels more like we are in 2 boats waiting in the same big ocean, yes we are waiting together but we are also waiting so far apart from each other. 

Some times when I am waiting for something I forget that God is in the boat with me! He is waiting WITH me.  I do not wait alone, no matter how I feel. I am also remembering not to waste the days I wait. It is odd that in the military you need to "hurry up and wait" I have stuff packed and ready, and one day I'm going to get the call that we have answers and can move.  So for now I am spending time with friends and family knowing I will be leaving soon. 

I am remembering today that I do not wait alone! For the Lord is with me. May the Lord give me strength to be content!  Gods time is the perfect time, he is not forgetting.

~ With love,
              Mrs. Erika Hallbeck

"As for God his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. For who is God besides the lord? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect!"  from 2 sam 22

Us in Colorado last year, remembering great moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment