gray

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Welcome to Our North Carolina Home

I have made it! After weeks of waiting on the timing of so many things, I am here in North Carolina! With DAN! I got here last week and have been busy getting little details done that come with moving across the country and getting your first place as a married couple.  SO I am sorry for such a late post.  We are very much enjoying our little home here. We are in the small town of Hubert, near one the the gates to the base, close for Dan to get to work with little traffic.  There are TALL pine trees and BIG pine cones that I am in LOVE with. Right in my own back yard. There are southern drawls, warm temps, ocean breezes and white sands.  Our house is only about 15 min from the lovely ocean!  Enjoy some pics and Ill be posting more updates regularly!

Much love from my living room to yours ~ erika hallbeck
 

Our very first Living room furniture! Very fun to shop for! It was delivered the day before Christmas!


See my pine cones?!

cute hubby in the kitchen, and our table and chairs, so nice to have a place to sit now :)





Lastly the bathroom. Sorry the 2 bedrooms are filled with boxes and bags and not picture worthy yet.  
Thanks for taking a little tour, how we wish you all could be here to see it in real life.  We sure miss you MN and WI family and friends! God is so faithful to us, what we have prayed for we are living out these days, seeing my husband each day, what a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper cute Erika! I'm so happy for the both of you

    ReplyDelete