gray

Thursday, February 16, 2012

When You Least Expect it

Hello lovely blog readers,

I am typing with one hand while I prop a hot wash cloth to my cheek with the other!  My wise teeth were removed on Monday.  While I still have some annoying discomfort I'm much better now than the past few days.  Now I have taken a picture of my current state for you all!
Yep here I am, typing away to you all! Hot cloth in a plastic bag, helping this swelling go down :)


So I have a few things I want to blog about, but today came something that wasn't on my list.  A while back Dan and I were at a store on base, it is kinda like a mini department store.  I saw these really cute bags.  Out of our budget and not something I needed, but boy did I think they were great!  I went home and looked them up online,  and do what most do when they find something they need to save for, put it on Pinterest ! So I pinned a few of my favs and let the bag go.  Little did I know there was a surprise in store! 

So today, weeks later one of my old neighbors from MN sent me a package in the mail.  I have not spoken or seen her for many years.  But God used pinterest and her sweet kind thoughtful heart to really bring a smile to my face. She saw my pin and Hadaki is a brand she represents so she sent me a bag! I least expected it today. But God knew it was coming.  Some may see this story as small and not a big deal but it hit my heart today.  It reminded me that God notices the little, he loves to give good gifts, in this case even handbags.  

 This good gift would have never made it if it were not for a heart that said yes to him! Kim, if you read this: THANK YOU again and again! What an unexpected nock at my door and bag in the box :) And what a fun idea to send someone something they have pinned on pinterest out of the blue!


This is one of the color combos that I had pinned!

Cant wait to fill it up!
Thank you Jesus, and thank you Kim.

Hope you all have some fun planned up for this weekend.  Dan leaves for a few weeks of training this coming Monday so I know we are going to be soaking up good time with eachother this weekend! Blessings.

From my livingroom to yours,
Erika Hallbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment