gray

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

God is good! His way is perfect!

Ok dear friends, so BIG things are happening, and I will get around to sharing them when I have a clearer picture and possibly a plane ticket! My friend just told me to read psalm 19 and wow is it powerful.

take time and look it up :)
I read it and then was looking at the other things on this page, for me it is page 302 and 303
and wow found many great things! Take a look at things around 19. For me psalm 18:30-36 just jumped out.

Lets take a look here: "As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. you give me you shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn."

How great is the picture of him stooping down and making us great. I don't think I even can understand this at the moment.
Only God can make our ways perfect, and make us be able to stand on heights! He calls us on to those hills. Like in Song of Songs 2:8-14 he calls us out of a rest time onto moutains and hills. THE SEASON OF SINGING HAS COME :)
Have a blessed day, be encouraged in heart and united in Love, the Love of the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment