gray

Monday, February 8, 2010

A quick night of typing about wonderful things

I'm starting a blog, I have read many cute ones. I really like cute things and I like writing. Writing seems to be a way, for me at least, of learning deep on the inside what I seem to be learning. Do you get what I mean? Some times things hit us and don't really sink in. I pray for things of the Lord to sink in, and things of the world to bounce right off! True that!

So my blog name comes from Colossians 1:15-16 how amazing is it to see that we are made by Christ and for Christ! I can get lost in this thought because it shows the love God has. I didn't just make myself and now he has to "deal" with me. He made me! and I was not made for myself or for this world, but Praise be to God, I was made for HIM, a holy, just, perfect in love, God! and the same goes for everything in heaven and on earth, which means you too, by him and for him.

SO Colossians is a letter writen by Paul. I was just taking a look and read the start of Colossians 2:1-3 and LOVE it.

Lets read shall we:  "I want you to know how much I am struggling for you and for those in Laodicea, and for all who have not met me personally. My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."

How lovely is his purpose? For me it is lovely, and I am defining lovely as powerful and beautiful. I know that there are many times I find myself needing to be encouraged in heart, and united in love.  And why is that? SO I can know Christ, even all the hidden things.

Ok, I think I could type all night. So this will be all for now. Be encouraged in heart and united in love, by Christ and his living and active word!

<--- here is a picture of some fun peeps, I needed to see if I could figure out how to add pictures :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment