gray

Monday, February 15, 2010

Writing on your hand does help you remember

hello lovely people :)
Ok so I have some very exciting things to share with you tonight. The Lord is faithful!
We will be looking in Isaiah tonight.

Isaiah 49, the whole thing, but zooming in on vs. 15-16.
    HERE IT IS: "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.

The Lord remembers you, everything about you, he sees your walls, you are engraved on his hand!

Isaiah 44, zooming in on vs. 1-5
     HERE IT IS: "But now listen, O Jacob, my servent, Israel, whom I have chosen. This is what the Lord says- he who made you, who formed you in the womb and who will help you: Do not be afraid, O Jacob, my servent, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen. For I will pour out water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your decendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. One will say, 'I belong to the Lord', another will call himself by the name of Jacob; still another will write on his hand, 'The Lord's', and will take the name Israel."

We are to remember that we are the LORDS! it is not good to forget this. How powerful is it that we belong to the Lord!

I pray that these verses and there connection hit you deep on the inside. That you can grasp it better then I think I get it at this moment.

Be encouraged for the Lord has not forgotton you, you are ever before him!

No comments:

Post a Comment