gray

Friday, June 11, 2010

Love from Belize!

Hello lovely new readers and wonderful old ones. I am in Belize about to start trip number two. Last week was SO powerful! God did amazing things. The team we had was 3 different groups coming together and God really brought us together! Thank you Lord.

Too much fun at VBS


We did many things last week. We had VBS, great church worship nights, visited a nursing home and youth detention center.

Church singing, encouraging the little onese to join in

Youth Center, God did big things, seed are planted, ready to GROW


Our cooks for the week! All ladies from the church we partenered with.


 In the middle of all of these things we did some construction and clean up projects. We were in the town of Hattieville. There were many a party up in heaven this week as we saw many hearts turn to the Lord!! praise God!
Team on mid week rec!


While we were there I learned that God is powerful everywhere and that when I do head home to know that our God is the same in the US as he is here. Our pastor, pastor Mark talked to us on Sunday about coming in the NAME OF THE LORD and how when we do we are blessed! It was amazing because back in Dec. God talked to me about a verse Matt 23:37-39 and Pastor Mark talked about this! I was in a bit of shock to see how God shows up in ways like that to confirm things to our hearts to just check in and say to us, "hey remember that, because I remember it, it is still on my heart."

Let us take a look at this passage: "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who killed the prophets and stone those who sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'


The Lord longs to gather his children! and me and you, we are his chicks, there are many many chicks wondering around this world with out a mother wing to be safe under! Our father comes to gather us, to be our refuge! When we come in the name of the Lord we are blessed. Psalm 118: 26-29 Lets give thanks to the Lord today! He loves us so that he lets his light shine on us.

May you be encouraged today, whatever you are going through today, where you are at the Lord longs to gather you.

Thank you very much if you are a new partner with me and EMI! It means very much to me. Thank you for taking the time to read into my life. While I am here in Belize I am going to try my best to post to my blog after each trip. Go in peace wonderful blog readers! May God bless you as you walk in the name of the LORD! there is power in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment