gray

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

God knows all things, Belize in 2 days

 Hello Wonderful People,

I want to start out by saying hi hi welcome to any new readers. I currently have a dining room table full of things that need to fit in a bag for Belize. Crazy that  I will be back on a plane and seeing what the Lord has had planned from the beginning for these next four weeks. I am excited about all of the different things, meeting new people, working with different teams, being in 4 different towns, learning and growing, trusting and needing God through it all.

For the past little while I have been thinking about this: We are not alone. I am so thankful, like I said in my last post, that He is my ever-present. Who else would I want around me all the time then a perfect, holy, God who is love! and knows all things and is in all things, and through him all things hold together.  Even when I know all of this, trust can be a hard. Going to different places, doing different things, walking into plans made for us can be a fight. But while we trust, God is there. And he leaves his peace and joy with us! So then even if something seems hard, it is joyful, something looks like a challenge, there is love.

Psalm 33:18-22
 But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine. We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us,
O Lord, even as we put our hope in you.

One more that really just talks to Gods POWER is this in

Isaiah 40:26
Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all of these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength not one of them is missing.

I pray that in all of the things you are trusting the Lord and that his unfailing love is resting on you today! Remember in his power not one star is missing from its spot. And you dear friend, you were made by that God and made for that God, for plans that he knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment