gray

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Big Belize City please! Parkview Church from Iowa

Hello blog readers,

My last week my team was in the heart of the city! This was much different then the other places I had been so far! Here is a group pic of the team on the Island before heading home!

We had a packed VBS from day one 150+ very excited children! They waited for us every morning and watched the bus pull up. I met some very great children that week! We also when to two children homes and a nursing home as well.
Belize upclose
Love the tiles, little beauty marks

Our team and leaders enjoyed a great refreshing coffee place!


A hand full of the men where busy all week fixing up the siding and windows and odds and ends at the church!!!! What a way to bless the church. Here are some more pictures from this week! Be ready to see some crabs!


Great painting in the church!

The cute little ones I worked with each day! LOVE LOVE! We had a very packed VBS. Over 100 children joined our team for learning about Jesus and having fun!  

and the VERY crazy and wonderful staff I was with all week!

What a great 4th week of my time in Belize. Next Ill be posting from USA. MN here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment