gray

Monday, July 12, 2010

Back in the USA

Hello My Wonderful Readers!
Welcome to you new ones and my faithful EMI partners.

What a week this as been back in the USA! Many wonderful times have been had. First an update on my support raising.
Thank the Lord I am very close to half way to the total needed $7,600.  I would be very thankful  for prayers and help pushing to the end! I need around $4,000 more. I leave Aug 23rd! I am thankful to the Lord who is our provider! He likes to finish the plans he starts! Amen :)

If you would like to give to my funds for EMI Costa Rica you can do so here at this link: http://emiworld.org/donate_staff.php 
and if you are new and have no idea what EMI is and what I am needing support for look back in the blog history here and you can learn all about it!

SO SO this past weekend I was able to spend some much needed time with great friends over in WI! What a blessing and encouragement. The most encouraging thing is how the LORD works in friendships and speaks. May we catch what he says! This weekend the Lord showed me 2 Samuel 22.  I encourage you to take out the Bible or look it up online as we take a look.

David is singing praise to the Father in such an epic way during this chapter. The Lord fights for David, and He fights for us! The first 16 verses God is coming coming violently and with anger to scatter David's Enemy. How dare some one come against the Lord's Beloved.

Then he is taken from deep waters. Verse 20 "He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me." HE DELIGHTS IN YOU.  The delight he has in you and the love he has for you brings him to fight for you.
Then David explains he was dealt with according to his righteousness. David was righteous before the Lord. How do we do that. How can we be blameless and clean? Only by the blood. With the death of Jesus we are clean and accounted righteousness.  Thank you Jesus. Because of him we are saved! Because of the Lord we can be saved from our enemies! They may not be an army like David, it might be something else.  But God wants you free because he DELIGHTS in you.

After he saves him he prepairs him! How great is that? "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect" "He enables me to stand on heights" "Trains my hands for battle" I hope you feel the love of God today. May you know your self as a beloved child of the King.  He is the best one to save you, the one who can pull you out of deep water and set you in a spacious place. : ) 

Here are pictures from the weekend in WI! Home away from home how I missed you!



1 comment:

  1. Erika,
    You shine so brightly of Him and I love you! Thank you for being a breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete