gray

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rain Rain... here to stay?

HELLO blog family! and my wonderful eMi support system! <3

This past week I was on a trip with the interns. We bused off to south Costa Rica and then crossed a fairly run down bridge into Panama! Can anyone say adventure. For those of you who have been to Belize, south Costa Rica reminded me very much of it. We had a beautiful boat day during our trip and got to see a mommy and baby dolphin! We also saw animals like red frogs, monkeys, and a sloth. I need to say sorry once again for my cameraless state. I will post some pics from intern Bethany because I want you to see some BEAUTY! Somthing that hit me on this trip was that all of this belongs to my Father. It was created by the one who LOVES me perfectly. It was formed by the one who wanted me!

The Boarder

Walking to the Beach

Gods Creation

Cute Little Guy

Want a Banana?

Panama

Work here is going well. I am currently working on electrical plans for a boys home. The building we are designing is a place for teams to come down and stay while serving at the boys home. We have had some none stop rain around here. It rained so hard all night. A few drips hit my face this morning, I guess it was really pounding down on our roof!!! We didnt walk this morning because of all the rain, so I hope my cow family is doing well even if they are wet. I am really enjoying this rain and cooler weather. It is 70 but for us it is chilly. :) I really wonder how coming home in the middle of Dec will be for me brrr haha.

Yesturday on my walk I got to see a new mom and brand new baby cow! They were walking with their human parents down the side of the road. :) que linda no? So this is a quick update from the last week. Another post coming soon. Next post, we will dig into the word together.

Reminder for the day: God created you. He thinks about you. He knows all about you. He wanted you, he WANTED to create you! You are part of a big plan!!! I want me and you to remember this today. I can get lost in the thought that he wanted me, before anyone else did. He wants me and you even if the world and the people in it dont. His love can push through everything to get to you. May we say yes to him today.

Have a crisp fall day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment