gray

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Views from my life in Costa Rica

How wonderful to have MY MOM AND DAD IN COSTA RICA!       
   They flew in yesturday afternoon! They met me at the office around 3pm after their drive from the air port. We then went and had a cafecitto with my Tica Familia. My mom (tica) made a great queque de pina and a nice pot of coffee.  Mom and dad loved their first sips of life here :) It was great getting to show them all around my house and to meet my family.  We will be back there for a dinner this Saturday. Here are some pictures from night one.

Meeting my family!

Our kitchen

Getting a hair cut from Nuria

Blacky sleeping

We then headed to our hotel and enjoyed some dinner at La Trotcha. This morning we had breakfast here at the hotel and then headed down into town. I gave my family a little tour and then we went on a walk to see....

MY COW FAMILY:


meet the mommy

meet the daddy, and sadly my baby wasn't there today.

I hope you all are having a good week! I am thankful for you! Another blog update soon! :)

1 comment: