gray

Friday, May 21, 2010

The life only God knows how to live.

         Ok so my four planned out years are over! I turned 22! I had my senior show of The Tree House Children's Home. My wonderful family came and helped out the whole weekend! What busy, crazy, sleepless weeks that lead up to that show. It is cool to see what God had planned for that whole class. There is a great story attached to senior show that I should type up for you all some day.

Then last Saturday I sat by people I didn't know and shook hands with people I didn't know and officially GRADUATED from UW-Stout.  Erika Sanborn, Interior Design Grad, feels nice to be done.  But now begins the new stuff. As the title of this post says this new part of life I do not know how to live. But the same was true four years ago when I moved to Menomonie. The Lord leads so we learn to trust then he teaches so we learn and know that he is always faithful and always right.
         I am so excited because in only 13 days I will be off to Belize once again! I will be there from June 3rd - July 3rd. I will be helping lead 4, 1 week trips.  Each trip will have their own locations and ministries. I can't wait to meet the teams that come down! :)
        I am off to organize 22 years of things back in my newly painted room at my parents house. It may take a while, but well worth it to get things in order before I head off to the next thing!
Have a blessed day and happy summer to you. Know that if you are living a new thing out that you don't know how to live, God goes before you! Lets let Him be our guide.

here is a quick pic from my b day party :) at Ol Blue, my Menomonie house, Im going to miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment