gray

Monday, May 23, 2011

My first day of summer

Hello all,

Today is my first day of summer, at least how it is mapped out in my mind, the start to Dan being gone this summer. Right now Dan is at a hotel soon to be going to San Diego, Camp Pendleton. His parents and I saw him off yesterday after a relaxing day of church, brunch with my family, a nap, and a cup - o- tea. 

This morning I am reminding myself the only way to learn patience is to practise it. Ill leave you with a few pics of the past wonderful week we were blessed with :)


Double date with our friends, great dinner, walk, and ice cream!


During walk, parkour! nothing like watching Dan  run and jump up 10 feet
Go have a great day all, put to use that patience!

Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. Patience is the level of endurance one's character can take before negativity. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! Dan will be worth the wait. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying, praying, praying! You guys can do it... and at the end you'll have so many cute love letters :)

    ReplyDelete