gray

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Strength for Another Mile

I am currently sporting contacts, and compleated my first run with out glasses... like, ever I guess! Tomorrow is a big day. Dan, my fiance, heads to boot camp for the summer. This is our second long distance "test" "practise time"... I don't know what to call it. If you have been a reader here at By Him for Him you know that this past fall I was in Costa Rica for 4 months. That was Gods planned time apart to be ready for this time! I am thankful we have had a good go at this before. I sure am growing because of it. This time around letters only! heerrrreeeee weeeee goooo! If you think of us please say a prayer for Dan and his hard core days :) for health and safety. Only God knows how this will prepare us for the next plan.

So what I am reminding myself of today:
God prepared the called. If you have been called, God prepared you! I read a blog today that brought up 1 Samuel 10:1-7. They talked about how Saul was being prepared for all that was going to happen. He was told the beginning. I read down to the end of verse 8 and Samuel tells him " but you must wait 7 days until I come to you and tell you what you are to do." I learned from this that God has given us instruction for getting this beginning started. So we do it! And just like Saul we will be told the next steps in time.

"As you walk with me give me strength for another mile, as you walk with me will you hold this heart of mine"
great song on my computer at the moment ~ Elizabeth Hunnicutt (look her up)

Kinda pumped that after tomorrow the next time I see Dan will be only ONE WEEK until our wedding! :) That sure puts a smile on this girls face! K blog readers I'm leaving you with some fun pics from VALLY FAIR! (Dan and I got this for each other for our birthday presents)
Extreme Swings!


brain freeze! <3 Love this guy


The always needed foot shot

great memories made

big waves seen


Have a great rest of the weekend friends! <3

1 comment: