gray

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wedding Shower

Hello readers!
 So today is one week down for Dan at boot camp, and a week down for me here! Yip! Yesterday my Auntie Linda threw me a wonderful thoughtful shower. All the Sanborn women headed to Linda's cute condo down town. Knowing my aunt it felt like we were in Italy or something.



Cheese Cake with Strawberries :)

Cute cheese tray done up by my sister

Her porch with cute antique chairs.


 
Sweet little Jenna

Just something about a shower :) soon to be married to Dan smile i guess

Opening cute PJs

Look at that cute tea pot! I was blessed with many great gifts! Can't wait to show Dan!

The grandmas

The beading a bracelet game!
Here is how it goes, such a thoughtful game Auntie Linda made up! There is a bowl of beads and a string passed around. Everyone adds a few beads as they add a bead they say a wish for my marriage, and sweet memories they have had with me. Then at the end I had a fun gift to always remember their words! I love this game!

Final product :)

This is missing a few people, but great group shot!

Today I am off to a wedding and tomorrow one of my dearest friends Cassandra is coming for a visit from WI! She is the one in the middle of this shot :) Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. How fun Erika! I enjoy you and your blogs so much, loved seeing you yesterday at the wedding and see you next weekend for josh and raechel's :)
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete