gray

Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Year Goes By



Major Senior Project, The Tree House, completed and presented <3 (this weekend last year)


Graduated: wonderful 4 years at UW-Stout


Lived in Belize for a month, assistant leading 4 trips in 4 towns :) With Praying Pelican Missions





Went on 2 week tour all around Israel! With great friends from Stout!



Dating this wonderful man, and watching my friend Emily get married!


Moved to Costa Rica for a 4 month internship with EMI :)
2 weeks of spanish class, Design work 8-5 m-f, nights with the family, church in spanish, speaking spanish spanish with family :) skype dates with Dan! Small trips, Panama, intern fun! and more...



Lived with this amazing family! (parents came for a visit!)


Worked on the Good Samaritan Hospital design in Guatamala.


Moved back home a week before Chirstmas, seeing Dan was a wonderful present! 


Was surprised on Valentines day, ENGAGED! to Daniel Hayden Hallbeck! Gods perfect timing, blessed


Now wedding plans, watching Dan finish up school, spending time with eachothers families, prepairing for a summer apart! Then WEDDING! Just from this fiew from May this year sure is looking good :)
So many plans in one year, When God says go we go, He is faithful and with us the whole way!


You have searched me, LORD,
and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue
you, LORD, know it completely.
You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

Psalm 139









1 comment:

  1. God is so faithful! Thanks for sharing His working in your life! I Loved to read and see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete