gray

Monday, September 5, 2011

Hallbeck Happenings

I am up too late messing around with the blog look :) But having some fun. In the middle of Dan being home, wedding, and Dan heading back to training this blog has been lacking in posts.
Tonight I just want to say PRAISE the Lord. He is so faithful. The 10 days with Dan home were just perfect. All of that goodness came right from our Father who loves with such a love.  Our wedding day was filled with joy, love and much support from family and friends. Glory to God that he has called Dan and I into one, walking our lives out together, before him ALL our days.  Such a blessing and such a calling.
Four days after our wedding, bright and early (actually still kinda dark) I brought my Hubby to the airport. He is now in SOI for the next two months. God takes good care of us in many ways but one way that we are just thrilled about during this training compared to this past summer is that WE CAN TALK ON THE PHONE. That is right people, each weekend Dan is able to use his phone and computer.  This is such a wonderful wedding gift from the Lord. I must go to bed haha as the time gets later and later but will leave you with a few pics!

Love you,
Mrs. Erika Hallbeck :)
p.s. the following pics were not taken by me, but rather my kind friends who captured some of the most wonderful moments.  When I get my photos from the wonderful Mrs. Ria I will be sharing too!!







No comments:

Post a Comment