gray

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome to the Weekend

Helllooo blog readers! So I have felt a challenge in deciding what to write about on my blog, so each time I have come to write I have left posting nothing haha.  But God is showing and teaching me big things. You know how sometimes it is hard to put what you are learning in words until you finally sit down and put it into words! Funny how that goes.  Last night at our last The Truth Project bible study we sat around and just chatted and let our thoughts out. It was needed. To speak out what you havent put to words. To remind yourself what you really belive. What you are really living for.  Quality conversations are so important!

Then I got to hear from Dan last night, late after he got liberty from his week in training. So besides the fact that it is LATE at night and we both had big weeks we know that we need to have that quality for a little while before bed.  I am so THANKFUL for my husband and how he does quality conversations. If you read this babe, thank you so much! When I say quality I mean getting down to the heart of matters, getting to truth, loving and caring, listening and making God the center, even if he is not the "topic" of the talk.

After a week with not talking or writing or anything Dan and I are gifted freedom to call and talk on the weekends, with this gift we need to be good "stewards" of our talks.  I guess this little post is a reminder to myself of that exact thing.

Have a wonderful Saturday friends,
erika hallbeck <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment