gray

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A 2012 Kinda Tuesday

Hello lovely blog readers, thanks for stopping by. I am currently on my second cup of coffee, enjoying some Hillsong while Dan is at work. We have been very blessed with a long weekend that ended today at 5pm. My last few posts have been mostly pictures, the best kinda posts most of the time have some pictures, don't you agree?

I wanted to take some time to give you some great updates of life here. After 2 weeks of having a lot of forms to be filled out lines to sit through, angry birds to be played by the hubby while in those lines, details to be figured out, insurance, car stuff, ids, a new North Carolina license plate and many other things I think we have reached the end, we even have trash pick up woot! The thing I am most excited about is finding a great church. first Baptist church of Jacksonville is where we have gone the past weekends. We could tell the heart of the church and pastor after a very short time of being there, we are excited.
Can't wait to join our first small group this Sunday. Also turn in our volunteer apps for the children's program :)
I sure miss being a 3 year old Sunday school teacher at edinbrook, and running around in the game room at awana!

This long weekend and start to 2012, in a new place with my husband has been wonderful and an answer to many prayers. Yesterday we saw a bumper sicker that read: live each day like he's deploying tomorrow. It reminded my heart once again how blessed I am to be here with Dan. Being a married couple in the same state, same house, is a great place to be. These past weeks I have seen the favor and joy of the lord! Breakthroughs with things outside our control, only God can get the Glory.

Happy start to 2012 everyone!

p.s. this weekend something very special is happening in minnesota, a woman's conference very near to my heart, Empower: treasured. Last year I went to this and heard big things from God, was refreshed and left giving praise to God. I recommend it big time! http://www.empowerladiesconference.com/

From my living room to yours,

Erika Hallbeck

1 comment:

  1. Love this post friend <3 I'm so glad you and Dan are together, you guys make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete