gray

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hallbeck Happenings


Hello blog readers, Happy Monday to you all.  Quick updates for you! This week I start working for PPM again. This time part time, short term job from my home in North Carolina showed up last week. This was a great blessing, a fast answer to prayer, that Dan and I didn't see coming.  So thank you Jesus, for hearing and answering quickly.
Next on the Hallbeck news, we are LOVING our church FBC Jacksonville! They just started a women's Bible study that I am going to.  Last week I got to meet some women! It is weird living some where for weeks and only knowing one person, Dan.  Now we are meeting people.  It is nice to walk into a room and be able to say hi to some one you "know."  I am excited for this study of James.  And for Dan and I to continue to grown at our church and our small group. 

 Dan and I have very much enjoyed season one of Modern Family as well.  It has been our little date night flick.  Very funny. Many a laugh from our house!
After Dan being gone 3 days last week, our dinner plan, Pizza.  nice to know that we can get delivery to our house, even in a small town.


Hope you all have a wonderful Monday, here is too another week.
Take a listen, its my song on repeat this morning! My prayer this morning:
"My cup it overflows, your goodness chases after me. Your mercy and your grace will be my dwelling place"








No comments:

Post a Comment