gray

Friday, January 13, 2012

Looking Pretty


After that clean shine, time to put things in there place. We moved in 4 weeks ago, and there are lots of things that are NOT in their place.  But it sure feels good to tackle what we can with what we have.  We moved in with no furniture starting out.  Now we have invested in some good pieces for the public spaces of our home (the info is for another post) So we have some things that are in their place. And it looks and feels good. 
When I need a spoon, I know right where to go to get it. The drawer is lined with a piece of drawer cover and has a great organizer in it. Our wedding gift of silverware is looking pretty out of the box!

Our rental has its fare share of quirks and crazy (like our brown kitchen cabinets that I would have not chosen) but when I open them up and see our stuff lined up nice and neat it makes any rental quirk livable and lovable. Today lets find ways to make what we have look pretty by setting it up in an organized way. You will love what you have and what you have to put it in that much better.



An idea you can do today, passed down from my grandma, my mom, me to you pictures on the inside of your doors.  Putting dishes away just got more enjoyable.
<3
Welcome to my brown cupboards

Balance out the shelves, not all books, and not too packed, this one is starting to push the limit... but its our only spot for them right now.

Give your books a face lift, in order by color rather then title
 Find a closet, find a cupboard and get organized pretty, I bet you have one that just came to mind! Go for it, happy weekend.
From my rental  to yours,

Mrs. Erika Hallbeck


No comments:

Post a Comment